- 2 guest reviews
"2 night stay not really long enough in this fab place! Everything about it is wonderful except one small thing - toast at breakfast a bit di..."
"We arrived on Saturday and we were just staying the one night. Our first impression was that the reception staff were very polite and helpfu..."
About the hotel
The warm welcom of an open fire mixed with the tranquility of the gentle flow of the mill stream welcomes you to the Mill Park Hotel. Just a few minutes walk from Donegal Town, the hotel is the perfect base for touring the North West of Ireland and its many attractions. For the less active there is the Mill Park Leisure club offering many facilities from aromatherapy massages to the steam room, jacuzzi and 13m swimming pool.
Whatever your needs you are assured a truly memorable stay at the Mill Park Hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful hotel, great location, friendly staff!
2 night stay not really long enough in this fab place.
Everything about it is wonderful except one small thing - toast at breakfast a bit disappointing, not long enough in the toaster!. But wheaten bread was a great substitute.
Clean friendly and great location
We arrived on Saturday and we were just staying the one night.
Our first impression was that the reception staff were very polite and helpful. The room was a nice size and very clean. The bar staff were lovely and friendly also. I wish we had of been staying longer to make use of the facilities although the thought of having to wear a cap put us off using the pool. I understand for health and safety reasons why the rule is in place but it would be nice for it to be optional. The food was delicious and very well priced. Overall we enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back again!