- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"I went to limerick & booked this hotel as was only - 15/20 minute walk from - dolans warehouse , It was my first time staying in this hotel..."
"Our stay at the Pier Hotel, Limerick was amazing, thanks in no small way to Christine, she was just fabalous and she couldn't do more to mak..."
"The Pier Hotel provided me with a very comfortable and satisfied experience. On arrival the reception staff greeted me with a smile and deal..."
"Reception staff were the tops...."
About the hotel
The Pier Hotel Limerick has just undergone a complete refurbishment to showcase the Hotels new, modern and fresh ambience. The Quays Bar & Restaurant, famously known as The Quays Bar and Restaurant boasts an upbeat, casual, trendy and spacious environment. We are very proud of our new Limerick Hotel and look forward to welcoming you, our guests and taking care of you during your stay with us.
The Pier Hotel combines a friendly hotel with a fantastic convenient location – the delights of Limerick city are right on our doorstep, with many shops to explore and nightlife to enjoy all a short walk from the Hotel. The Pier Hotel is perfect for both business and leisure visitors. The Quays Bar & Restaurant offers a very modern sports themed bar and restaurant. Live sports on our panoramic surround hi-def 55" plasma tv screens in 3D - we cover all major sports events (soccer, GAA, rugby, racing etc. ). At our Limerick Hotel we offer a large selection of drinks, a great bar food menu and a proper proud Irish welcome from an Irish owned and run Limerick city bar and restaurant.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 13:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
night out at dolans - see concert
I went to limerick & booked this hotel as was only - 15/20 minute walk from - dolans warehouse , It was my first time staying in this hotel & thought it was very good value for time of year & would recommend it to my friends if they where to stay in limerick for a night .
the room was really clean & beds very comfortable & breakfast was very good & service was very good aswell . It was one of the best nights out & concert was brilliant aswell & considering it was a monday night - really was a great night & also hotel is very handy if you are travelling by bus/train as a taxi to hotel will only take about 5/10 minutes & would cost you about 5 euro .
Our stay at the Pier Hotel, Limerick was amazing, thanks in no small way to Christine, she was just fabalous and she couldn't do more to make our stay very special and memorable.
It really proves to how important a good customer service is to have, especially in the hotel industry.