- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Everything ran smoothly and I had a great time there. The room was pleasant and clean. The staff was helpful and polite...."
"Stayed over Easter to allow folks to meet future hubby. Really great location; away from the mêlée of the city centre, but only 6 euro for a..."
"Rooms were spacious easy access into the city only few mins walk and 5 mins walk to bord gais theatre would recommend to a friend...."
"Hotel was brilliant, not far from city centre. Very friendly, helpful staff. Very clean...."
"This is a gem amongst the many 4star hotels in Dublin. From the Reception staff on arrival and departure , housekeeping presenting spotless..."
About the hotel
The hotel is situated in a prime location beside the Samuel Beckett Bridge which has allowed the hotel to become one of the closest to The 3 Arena Dublin within 10 minutes walking distance. The Bord Gais Energy Theatre is located adjacent to the hotel within the buzz of Grand Canal Square, a new hub in Dublin with many bars, restaurants & cafes located along the waterside. Shopping & sightseeing are within close proximity such as Trinity College, OConnell Street, RDS, IFSC & The Convention Centre Dublin.
Easy access of the airport and main bus & rail stations with a LUAS stop 5 minutes walk away. This spacious 304 bedroom hotel is designed to meet the needs of both business and leisure guests alike. The beautifully appointed guest rooms offer a light, spacious and contemporary style. Funky bar, restaurant, excellent Leisure Centre (all guests using the swimming pool must wear a swimming hat) as well as a range of meeting space making the Hotel an award winning 4 star hotel in Dublin City Centre. Please note that car parking is not available at Maldron Hotel Cardiff Lane but there are discounted rates available at the nearby Q Park located at Grand Canal Square.
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Everything ran smoothly and I had a great time there.
The room was pleasant and clean. The staff was helpful and polite.
We booked two rooms through Late rooms.com.
When we were checking in the receptionist asked did we want a double bed or twin in one of the rooms and we said we wanted twin beds in one room and three beds in the other however when we got to the room the 2nd room only had two beds which two of us ended up sharing the double bed. It was a good job we were good friends!!. There were no toiletries in the bathroom we had to ask for soap & shower caps. The meal in the restaurant was lovely but as soon as a plate was empty it was cleared - there was no waiting till everyone was finished. In the morning there was a queue for breakfast even though a lot of the tables were empty but not cleared. While we were having breakfast we saw a few of the staff having at least two smoke breaks outside the dining-room window. We were in the room till just after 12 noon as we were getting ready to leave a member of housekeeping came into the room unannounced and asked were we leaving. Overall the hotel was clean and lovely food but the staff not very friendly or inviting.