- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"We booked room through Latebookings.com specifically requesting disabled access and wet room where possible. The clarion had no record of th..."
"on the negative side i was unfortunate to be given a room overlooking the motorway and obviously found it to be very noisy and for this reas..."
"It was after 2.00am when we checked into the hotel, and the receptionist was extremely helpful. We were given an apartment suite, which was..."
"The rooms were good, but the hotel looked a little tired, It lacked the service I would expect from a hotel of that size...."
About the hotel
The stylish Clarion Hotel Liffey Valley is in an ideal location with easy access to the city, located on the N4, close to the M50, and just six miles from the city centre. With panoramic views of the rolling fields to the west and the Dublin mountains to the south, there is an ideal vista daytime and nighttime. Dublin's premier shopping destination, the Liffey Valley shopping complex, is within walking distance.
The SanoVitae Health and Fitness Club is fitted with the most up-to-date equipment. Facilities include an indoor heated pool, separate children's pool, whirlpool, steam room and sauna where guests can relax after a long day of work or play. The spa features experienced therapists offering a wide range of treatments for guests. Be sure to visit the large air conditioned gym with 100 pieces of cardiovascular equipment. Guests of this Dublin hotel can sample a wide variety of Irish and Mediterranean dishes prepared fresh daily by the hotel's chefs in the Sinergie Restaurant. Kudos Bar is the perfect place to unwind with a glass of the local brew or meet up with friends. It also features an Asian wok station and 24-hour room service. Each bedroom is designed and furnished to the very highest standards, with soft beds covered with Egyptian cotton duvets, mini bars, trouser presses, cable television, telephones, large desk space, high-speed Internet access, hospitality trays and hair dryers. The luxurious, private bathrooms are fitted with both bathtubs and showers, and offer a range of sea extract products and fluffy white towels. Car parking is available @ the hotel and is charged @ €4. 00 per night
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, Games Console, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/10/2012 to 31/12/2021 - In order to check in upon arrival you MUST be able to present the card which was used to secure the reservation. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Disappointing response to disability.
We booked room through Latebookings.com specifically requesting disabled access and wet room where possible.
The clarion had no record of this so I recognise the fault did not lie with the hotel I just wanted to comment on the response. An I'm sorry would have been nice or just a more sympathetic working through. The receptionist was stressed by the sudden influx of people wanting to book in but i would suggest that if you want people to return, a more customer friendly response would be a good idea. Whenever I went to the desk to ask for advice etc I never felt anything but an irritant to the person on duty. It certainly made us appreciate the customer friendliness of the premier inns we stay at in the UK.
Good hotel a little bit to big for me, effecient staff, bar food was very good and sensibly
on the negative side i was unfortunate to be given a room overlooking the motorway and obviously found it to be very noisy and for this reason i probably wouldn't use this hotel again.