- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"Stayed overnight as on business nearby. Large room, a little dated but very clean. Staff friendly. Carvery set up a bit weird, didn't see ho..."
"The food was superb both dinner and breakfast But the room shower needs updating because it ran mostly cold..."
"The room was ok if a little dated. The food, carvery, was very expensive for what it was and you cannot serve yourself for anything. The res..."
"The accommodation was of a high standard- very clean and omfortable. The Wi-Fi was good to enable contact with family. Reception was friendl..."
"This was a pretty standard business travel hotel, but in a lovely village. The hotel layout was split over separate buildings which made the..."
About the hotel
Quaint 3 Star Best Western Hotel situated in the sleepy village of Bramber, near to Steyning, Worthing, Brighton and the magnificent South Downs National Park. Ideal location when visiting the many historic houses, gardens and golf courses in the local area. Free parking and free WIFI is available to all guests and customers.
Award winning Carvery Restaurant and licensed to host Civil Weddings and Partnerships. Holder of the Enjoy England Breakfast Award.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *It is always advisable to pre book your dinner reservations* The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Old Tollgate Hotel in Steyning are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed overnight as on business nearby.
Large room, a little dated but very clean. Staff friendly. Carvery set up a bit weird, didn't see hot starters until after main course (due to positioning), staff serve meat as per normal carvery but also serve your veg, gravy etc, then carry it to your table (unsure why this is necessary for the majority of customers I saw there). Plus I was lucky as I love carvery but am unsure if there was anything else on offer as no menu.
Breakfast was a bit of a free for all and the queue formed in the doorway making it tricky to get in and out to your table. Overall though a pleasant stay, staff friendly and I would stay again
Great food but cold shower
The food was superb both dinner and breakfast
But the room shower needs updating because it ran mostly cold