- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Great value for money. Would stay again...."
"At £56 a night I am not complaining . It was clean and in a great location but really dated and tired and needs a total refurb. Also on the..."
"Comfortable room and friendly service. Limited parking at hotel was an issue as I was staying overnight on a Friday. Unfortunately they star..."
"The staff were very welcoming and pleasant .We didn't eat in the hotel but the breakfast was ample ,well presented and plentiful .Would stay..."
"Lovely hotel with welcoming and friendly staff. Decent room and facilities. Would definitely return..."
About the hotel
Built circa 1717 this stunning Georgian hotel offers individually appointed rooms, beautiful lounges with open fires, bar and deli, an original feature ballroom where Franz Liszt once played. During the Summer months you can watch the world go by from our al fresco dining terrace in the market place.
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/12/2015 to 31/12/2024 - The hotel does not have a lift- all bedrooms are situated on the 1st floor or above. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money.
Would stay again.
Good value but really tired
At £56 a night I am not complaining .
It was clean and in a great location but really dated and tired and needs a total refurb. Also on the Sunday morning the cleaner started hoovering outside the bedroom door just after 9am. Not what you expect in a hotel. Service good in bar and on reception though