Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
Reviews - The Devon Hotel
|3||AA Assessed Hotel||Ratings explained|
With its superb conference facilities and convenient location, close to the heart of Exeter and the M5, The Devon Hotel is the perfect setting for any business occasion.
While the luxurious standards of comfort, personal service and fine cuisine are everything you would expect from a member of the Brend Group of Hotels.
Whenever you choose to visit, you'll be assured of the warmest of West Country welcomes. It's no wonder so many families and businesses come back time and time again. Comfort and luxury are qualities which have become synonymous with the Brend Group, and The Devon Hotel is no exception.
* The Georgian elegance of the rooms in no way stops you from feeling 'at home', ready to experience the best of West Country hospitality.
* The Hotel provides its guests with all the creature comforts you would expect of a hotel of its stature.
* Each of the 40 bedrooms offers full en-suite facilities and is beautifully furnished.
* For those wishing to relax, every room boasts colour satellite TV, direct dial telephone and tea and coffee making facilities.
* Not forgetting, of course, the welcome luxury of round-the-clock room service.
* Ample complimentary car parking available.
* Free Wifi is available for all guests staying or attending a function.
* Throughout 2011 & 2012 we are updating all of our en-suite bathrooms.
* South Devon offers a wealth of things to do and The Devon Hotel is perfectly situated with access to all.
* The recently renovated Quayside in Exeter is a day out in itself. Visit the beautiful Maritime museum or alternatively enjoy ten-pin bowling.
* Plymouth is just a drive down the A38 where you will find the National Marine Aquarium.
* Of course, the Hotel is just 15 minutes away from some of the prettiest coastal villages in England.
* Exeter city centre, Torquay and Plymouth are all havens for the serious shopper.
* A wealth of attractions, such as Crealy Adventure Park, Paignton Zoo and of course the beautiful miles of beaches, will ensure children of all ages are kept happy.
Reviews can only be left by customers of LateRooms who have booked and stayed at this property. All reviews are left in accordance with our conditions of posting.
All reviews posted are the opinions of people who have stayed at this accommodation, not of LateRooms.com. These opinions may vary greatly and should be considered alongside all the other information available for this property. If you have more questions regarding our guest reviews read our FAQS.
Terms and Conditions of Hotel Reviews
Only the opinions of a person, or people, who have actually stayed at the hotel(s) concerned may be submitted. You must accept all liability for the contents of all postings made by you, or on your behalf.
Please be aware that the hotel which you review will receive a preview of your comments 2 days prior to them appearing on the website. The hotelier may request your booking reference number in order to address your comments. In some circumstances this may affect your anonymity, but only with regard to the hotel you are reviewing. Your review may be withheld for up to fourteen days, while LateRooms.com vet all comments for posting.
We will review all submissions for basic profanities and vulgar language, and we reserve the right to remove (or not publish) comments at our discretion. We also reserve the right to identify you in response to a court order, threat of legal action or complaint.
If you believe that there is a review on LateRooms.com that should be removed due to the fact that it may offend or be illegal, please let us know and we will investigate and take action if appropriate.
Please be advised that any review that you post on LateRooms.com will be shared across all websites operated by LateRooms Ltd including miniBreaks.com and may be distributed to selected LateRooms.com partner websites.
Please be aware the name and location you choose in the reviews form will be displayed alongside your review.
You may not use, or allow others to use, your review questionnaire to:
If you wish to complain about, or have any concerns about any review left by others on the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.