- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"The room, food and majority of staff were extremely good. However we were annoyed that there were so few of the tables on the sun terrace wi..."
"Loved this place. Wanted a place to stay near Croyde Bay. Found this place and I'm so glad I did. Nice check in process, lovely room (inward..."
"We were so comfortable, it was a great break. The bathroom was really fab - huge with twin basins, light and airy and a sea view. Amazing. S..."
"We loved this hotel. Beautiful location and views. Excellent service from start to finish. Food was fantastic...."
"Comfy hotel, a must to have room with a sea view. Menu seemed to be complicated for evening meal not just me but several guest wanting to kn..."
About the hotel
The Saunton Sands Hotel is a luxury four star resort hotel, overlooking 5 miles of golden sands. Perched high on a cliff with miles of golden sands at its feet, The Saunton Sands Hotel was always going to be something truly special. This is evident from the moment you first take in the views, stretching along the dramatic coastline and across the fascinating World Heritage Site at Braunton Burrows Whatever you want from your holiday, we're confident that you will find it at The Saunton Sands Hotel.
For that special break, you'll find that our spectacular location makes us one of the most romantic hotels in Devon. If it's an active holiday you're looking for, the surrounding area boasts some of the best surfing beaches in the country, and the windswept beauty of Exmoor, perfect for walking, is just a short drive away
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Pitch n' Putt , Croquet , Bowls , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
What a wait
The room, food and majority of staff were extremely good.
However we were annoyed that there were so few of the tables on the sun terrace with sun shades although they all appeared to have the stands. It was an extremely hot day so we asked for a shade and waited for half an hour, being told it was on the way every time we asked. We had to retreat indoors where we couldn't see the veiw but still had to wait a long time for our very simple order.
Wonderful place to stay
Loved this place.
Wanted a place to stay near Croyde Bay. Found this place and I'm so glad I did. Nice check in process, lovely room (inward facing). My only minor gripe is that i think it could have been a bit better lit. Nice dinner and great breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.