- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"This was the site of a Mediaval court held by the local nobleman and the building dates back some 800 years. Only small parts of it, of cour..."
"Just the job...."
"Fantastic place, lovely room and bathroom, beautiful dinner in the restaurant. Breakfast pleasant but not outstanding, sliced bread for toas..."
"Friendly staff and spacious room in character building. Breakfast good...."
"Staff could not do enough for us it was a great stay with a lovely breakfast..."
About the hotel
Churston Court, situated in Churston near the hamlet of Galmpton, is set in the heart of the English Riviera and only minutes away from the attractions of the South Devon coast. Brixham Harbour is 1 mile away, offering regular boat trips and fresh fish from our local fleet. A magnificent, Grade I listed 12th Century Manor House, Churston Court has been skillfully restored to blend historic charm with contemporary comfort.
Experience a warm welcome, with large Inglenook fires and walls covered in original portraits, tapestries, armour & mirrors. The Inn has 19 en-suite rooms, all finished to the highest standard. Many with four-poster beds, roll top baths and walk-in showers. Enjoy a candlelit dinner in our A La Carte restaurant. Our menus, created by our Head Chef Andy Howard, are renown for their culinary excellence.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole, Tennis Courts, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Churston Court Inn in Brixham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Churston Court Inn
This was the site of a Mediaval court held by the local nobleman and the building dates back some 800 years.
Only small parts of it, of course, but the bu8ilding has 'just growed' in a charming and individual style - beams and dark woodwork everywhere, suits of armour, large portraits of kings and queens of England and a wonderful collection of huge ornate mirrors dotted through the complex. Four poster beds, of course, and a cuisine which can look much ritzier establishments in the face. Not just an in, an experieince.
Just the job.