- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Had a great birthday at Marr hall Excellant staff and beautiful hotel would love to go to hotel again..."
"I travel quite a bit on business and found this hotel at the last minute - what a pleasant surprise. Amazing location, huge comfortable beds..."
"We were over from Australia visiting friends and family and this was our romantic escape from the busy schedule. This is a beautiful hotel,..."
"We arrived early hours of the morning and were met by warm and friendly staff who checked us in quickly and got us to our room for much need..."
"We really enjoyed our stay at Mar Hall. The staff were excellent. The pianist at the bar made for an enjoyable and relaxing experience. Ther..."
About the hotel
Mar Hall has become recognised as one of Scotland's Top Five Star Golf & Spa Resorts. It's secluded woodland setting on the banks of the River Clyde combined with it's proximity to Glasgow Airport make it a popular desitnation for visitors to the city. Mar Hall offers the best of both worlds with first class golf, a Destination Spa, luxurious suites and fine dining, all only twenty minutes away from the main shopping and business districts in the city.
With spectacular views of the River Clyde and the Kilpatrick Hills, the new 18-hole Earl of Mar championship golf course at Mar Hall is a must for your Scottish golf itinerary. Set within the grounds of the luxury five star Mar Hall golf & spa resort, it is conveniently located only ten minutes from Glasgow Airport.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 31/12/2013 to 31/12/2013 - Dinner, Bed and Breakfast option on 31st Dec 2013 is attendance to our Great Gatsby Ball - Pre-Payment will be taken at the time of booking, Please note there are no further dining options 31st Dec The LateRooms.com rates for Mar Hall Hotel Golf and Spa Resort in Glasgow are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Had a great birthday at Marr hall Excellant staff and beautiful hotel would love to go to hotel again
Probably the best hotel in Glasgow
I travel quite a bit on business and found this hotel at the last minute - what a pleasant surprise.
Amazing location, huge comfortable beds plus sumptuous public areas. Just brilliant .
Stay here and book it now !