- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"Amazing location, good breakfast, room was much smaller than I expected, overall cleanliness/presentation was good, Wifi and other facilitie..."
"We had lovely sea view rooms, bathroom was beautiful but furniture in bedroom was dark and past its best, compared to the light airy, spacio..."
"Only booked at reasonably short notice, could not have asked for a better setting nor accommodation..."
"We very much enjoyed our 2 night stay. The staff were very helpful...."
"I enjoyed my stay at the Hannafore Point Hotel. Although I was by myself I felt quite comfortable. The room was pleasant and the staff were..."
About the hotel
The Hannafore Point Hotel and Leisure Club offers stunning panoramic views accross Looe Bay and the unspoiled Cornish coast. Of the 37 bedrooms, We have 18 with Sea View balconies. The Restaurant offers a wide variety of freshly cooked local produce complimented by some interesting wines from the cellar.
The Hotel offers excellent Indoor leisure facilities including indoor heated pool, Sauna and Steam Room and gym and also Beauty treatments 7 days a week. Our attentive friendly team of staff will make your stay a memory to treasure. There is a possibility that, on some evenings a function maybe in progress, and therefore some noise maybe unavoidable up to 1am. Wherever possible we will try and keep noise to a minimum on these evenings.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/01/2015 to 30/04/2015 - From the 01/01/2015 until the 30/04/2015 - The SPA and Sauna facilities (excluding the swimming pool) will be closed as the hotel is undergoing major refurbishment. The LateRooms.com rates for HANNAFORE POINT HOTEL in LOOE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable quick stop-off in Looe
Amazing location, good breakfast, room was much smaller than I expected, overall cleanliness/presentation was good, Wifi and other facilities were good.
Highlights for me were the spectacular views from the dining room at breakfast and good buffet selection of fruit/hot food - (I liked the non-greasy full English).
Good value for money
We had lovely sea view rooms, bathroom was beautiful but furniture in bedroom was dark and past its best, compared to the light airy, spacious room.
TV was tiny and almost impossible to view from the bed. Breakfast was good, with a fair selection of cereals, fresh fruit, etc as well as a hot buffet.