- Very Good
- 120 guest reviews
"First time we have stayed here and we were very impressed. Great facilities and good value for money. Will come again ... Skinner family..."
"A bit remote,but everything was what you needed on a business trip and motr if you are a golfer...."
"The hotel itself is lovely, clean and staff are friendly. It's all great until you enter the restaurant... It is shocking. Completely ruined..."
"Friendly staff. Excellent restaurant. Room could use a really thorough dusting, not noticeable at a casual glance, but it doesn't take too m..."
"Nice venue, breakfast and evening menu could be better with more selection but a nice hotel in general..."
About the hotel
St Mellion International Resort offers an exceptional blend of four-star accommodation, inspired dining and outstanding facilities, in the beautiful Cornish countryside. King-size beds, air-conditioning and complimentary high-speed internet come as standard across all of our 80 rooms and suites, and 30 family-friendly fairway cottages, reflecting St Mellion’s passion for excellent service and the highest levels of comfort. Highly reputed as a destination hotel for leisure, our Jack Nicklaus Signature and Kernow golf courses are amongst the finest in Europe, and our Elemis spa is the ultimate place to relax and unwind.
The exceptional facilities and beautiful setting of St Mellion also make it a truly distinctive venue for weddings and private parties. Be it for an intimate get-together of four or a lavish gathering of 500 people, our verdant golf courses and the breathtaking Cornish scenery provide a dramatic backdrop for any special occasion. St Mellion’s first-class business facilities make the resort an excellent venue for hosting corporate events, with bespoke room layouts and catering options further enhancing the experience.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/11/2011 to 30/11/2020 - Later check out may be requested for a additional fee and the latest time would be 13.30. Please ask agent for cost The LateRooms.com rates for St Mellion International Resort in Saltash are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent weekend break !!!
First time we have stayed here and we were very impressed.
Great facilities and good value for money. Will come again ... Skinner family
A bit remote,but everything was what you needed on a business trip and motr if you are a golfer.