- Very Good
- 111 guest reviews
"I needed to stay close to the hospital at short notice whilst a relative was extremely poorly. The staff at Gipsy Hill Hotel were all very k..."
"What a lovely break, the hotel is comfortable and welcoming and the staff are a cut above. We were welcomed by Sue and she was absolutely lo..."
"Booked for one night stayed two , every one very friendly and accommodating . Rooms were clean and once heating turned on at radiators warm..."
"We needed to go to Exeter to look at a house and wanted somewhere inexpensive to stay I found this hotel online and it looked cosy and it me..."
"This hotel was very clean, staff was really helpful and great with the children making them feel welcome. Breakfast was really nice and our..."
About the hotel
Set on the outskirts of the cathedral city of Exeter, the Gipsy Hill Hotel is a 19th century country house set in 3 acres of its own beautiful landscaped gardens. From the moment you arrive you can be sure that our friendly, welcoming staff will make your stay as comfortable as possible We are ideally located, being only 1 mile from J29 of the M5, 3 miles from Exeter International Airport and 3 miles from Exeter City Centre. Also within easy reach are the stunning Dartmoor National Park, Crealy Adventure Park and also the south Devon coast with some of the best beaches and walks in Britain.
We offer free hi-speed wireless broadband throughout the hotel's public areas and bedrooms. Alongside the spacious & recently refurbished bar and lounge area is the popular Lawns Restaurant which serves quality food with friendly service.
Showing Thursday 2 April 2015 to Friday 3 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Gipsy Hill Hotel in Exeter are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
I needed to stay close to the hospital at short notice whilst a relative was extremely poorly.
The staff at Gipsy Hill Hotel were all very kind and supportive and made my stay as pleasant as possible in the circumstances. I hope to visit again for happier reasons.
If I knew it as a Best Western I wouldn't have stayed there