- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Our hotel was clean, comfortable and the food was excellent,especially the farmhouse breakfast. We would use this hotel again...."
"Excellent friendly service, clean and tidy room, with every thing available that you can think of....even cotton buds, sewing kit, shampoo,..."
"Arrived at Crown Lodge, Drove into the well spaced car park on site. Was greeted by John the owner who was very friendly & helpful, Booked u..."
"We both really enjoyed our stay, the room was spotless! The bed was so big and cosy, very polite and friendly hosts. The breakfast was fanta..."
"Great Room, breakfast and hospitality. Only there for one night but had a great stay...."
About the hotel
Crown Lodge is a small welcoming Visit Britain 4*with added Silver Accolade guest house which has recently acheived an excellence award by Tripadvisor for the third year in sucession, for it's excellent guest reviews. With six beautifully decorated bedrooms ( 1 twin and 5 doubles )the atmosphere is homely yet professional and appeals mainly to discerning couples and single business people who appreciate the comfort, flexibility and extra care not found in large national chain hotels.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/06/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please note we do not accept children under the age of 10 at the property. Thankyou. . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Our hotel was clean, comfortable and the food was excellent,especially the farmhouse breakfast.
We would use this hotel again.
Excellent Bed and Breakfast in Torquay
Excellent friendly service, clean and tidy room, with every thing available that you can think of....even cotton buds, sewing kit, shampoo, body wash, tissues and mints by your bed, i would highly recommend this accomodation to anyone thinking of stopping in Torquay, they also have rooms for people with a disability for wheelchairs etc...ground floor accomodation with wet rooms, it is situated about 15mins stroll to the sea front and shops, excellent value for money i would definately stop there again :)