- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"This Hotel in Bristol is a haven of peace and crisp white sheets in the middle of a bustling area of town. It is perfect to stay as a base f..."
"Very nice hotel..."
"A surprising high quality room for a last minute booking..."
About the hotel
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Bristol is in the heart of Bristol, walking distance from Red Lodge and Colston Hall. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of St Nicholas Market and St. Peters Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Bristol? This hotel has facilities measuring 2292 square feet (213 square meters), including meeting rooms.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately) Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel du Vin
This Hotel in Bristol is a haven of peace and crisp white sheets in the middle of a bustling area of town.
It is perfect to stay as a base for business trips or leisure and provides a safe and inspiring space for everyone. The bathroom is absolutely fabulous and timeless with glazed double doors.
Hotel Du Vin, Bristol
Very nice hotel