- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"We stayed at Sampsons Farm Country Hotel for 2 nights. Luke, the manager, and his team were very friendly and made us very welcome. All in a..."
"Very pleasant stay at Sampsons. We were made very welcome. Lovely big suite with comfy sofa. The mattress was a bit hard for my taste but ot..."
"This accommodation was perfect. Quiet and peaceful yet close to the area we wanted to explore. The host was charming with a delicious breakf..."
"The hotel is really sweet - thatched roof, full of history but with a modern, fresh twist. The chickens, goats and ducks were a joy discover..."
"First time alone together in months without the kids, so looked for a late getaway for a couple of nights that could include our small dog...."
About the hotel
Sampsons Farm Country Hotel is a delightful blend of Tudor and contemporary architecture, from our beautiful 15th Century thatched farmhouse, to our contemporary En-suite Barn Conversion Rooms and apartments providing character and comfort. Our location is peaceful yet offers excellent access to Exeter, Plymouth, Newton Abbot, Dartmoor and Torbay, which makes us popular with corporate travellers and holidaymakers alike. Our Full Devon Breakfast using free range eggs from our own Hens is a great way to start the day.
At Sampsons we offer first class service but with a warmth that you will not forget.
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Sampsons Farm Country Hotel in Newton Abbot are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Great experience, highly recommended!
We stayed at Sampsons Farm Country Hotel for 2 nights.
Luke, the manager, and his team were very friendly and made us very welcome. All in all it was a great experience, we are happy to go back there any time.
Very pleasant stay at Sampsons.
We were made very welcome. Lovely big suite with comfy sofa. The mattress was a bit hard for my taste but otherwise everything was great. Good value too