This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Your home from home, a warm welcome awaits you at this family run Victorian guest house. All of rooms are exceptionally clean and comfortable, and centrally heated. The Newburgh is centrally located in Torquay, just a short stroll to the Riviera Conference Centre, guests are 10 minutes walk from the beach, train and bus stations, theatre and all of the local amenities.
We are situated on a quiet road off within the Belgravia conservation area, away from the main hustle and bustle, but close to all amenities. Built in 1861, the Newburgh has been updated without losing its historical charm. En suite rooms at the Newburgh each feature a TV with Freeview channels, complimentary beverages, towels, toiletries, in fact all of the luxuries associated with a self assessed 4 star accommodation. All of the guest house’s traditional English breakfasts are cooked freshly while you wait. Guests at the Newburgh are well - located in the conservation area of Belgravia. Torquay’s selection of cafes, restaurants and pubs are just a few minutes’ stroll away. Unfortunately as we are a family run guest house we do not accept bookings from groups/stags/hens, sorry.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet