- 7 guest reviews
"Very clean and friendly with an amazing breakfast. Thank you....."
"Well located, good value accommodation with helpful friendly owners. Excellent breakfast ...."
"Absolutely lovely. A wonderful place to stay and one of the best fried breakfasts ever...."
"Great choice for a few days in Ilfracombe - We had fantastic views over harbour in a spotless, comfortable room, great breakfast and the hos..."
About the hotel
The Collingdale Guest House in Ilfracombe is situated directly on the South West Coastal Path in an elevated position with stunning views of the beautiful historic harbour and Hillsborough Nature Reserve. The Guest House has both an AA 4 star Silver accommodation award and an AA breakfast award, so you can be assured of a great start to your day. Just a few minutes walk to an excellent selection of restaurants, shops, cafés and galleries and the ferry to Lundy Island.
The town centre, Landmark Theatre and famous Tunnels Beaches are also within easy walking distance. All bedrooms are furnished to a high specification throughout with many thoughtful little extras, six of the rooms have the beautiful views of the harbour and 3 rooms overlook the front entrance of the guest house. There is an elegant guest lounge from which you can relax and enjoy the stunning views, a cosy licensed bar and a breakfast room serving your freshly prepared award-winning breakfast, using local Devon produce and locally caught smoked haddock and kippers. Relax on the sun terrace over-looking the harbour where you can enjoy your morning coffee or an aperitif in the evening. Please note that as the guest accommodation is situated over several floors with no lift, it may not be suitable for guests with restricted mobility, please call the owners if you have any concerns.
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 01/05/2009 to 31/12/2016 - Daryl & Sharon look forward to welcoming you to The Collingdale and will send separate confirmation & directions to your nominated E-Mail address. Please note that we do not accept Cheques or AMEX The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very clean and friendly with an amazing breakfast.