- Very Good
- 178 guest reviews
"The only fault was no hot water on the second day...."
"Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast very good value for money. Rooms clean beds comfey. Swimming pool nice steam and sauna good. Woul..."
"Excellent hotel and service..."
"Barmaid got drinks wrong....she got food wrong.....food was brown and that was the lettuce no good......sunday 7am dragging bottle bins acro..."
"For £41 it was value for money. We had a small room, amazing shower and access to the pool...."
About the hotel
Situated prominently on the Southern slopes of the Mendip Hills, the Best Western The Webbington Hotel and Spa offers the very best of comfort and cuisine in beautiful surroundings. An Edwardian manor house with stunning views and a comprehensive leisure and fitness club with heated indoor pool, cardiovascular suite, gymnasium, steam room, sauna and floodlit tennis courts. A simply remarkable place to stay and enjoy the delights of the West Country.
Please be aware that we hold weddings & large functions at the hotel most weekends. Please call the hotel directly before booking.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/10/2009 to 28/01/2011 - Satalite Navagations systems have problems locating the hotel. Exit M5 from Junct 22, follow A38 to Lower Weare, turn left after Lamb Inn, turn left at T junc, follow this road until you reach hotel The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
The only fault was no hot water on the second day.
The staff were really rude and barely spoke English.
We weren't warned of the two weddings that had music playing loudly until 12pm. Also we were woken up by loud noises right outside our window at 00:30 because metal rollers were being dragged along the cobbles.
The signs in the hotel weren't clear. The spa isn't a spa, it's a pool and a sauna plus a gym. The changing rooms had no stalls to get changed in so you had to change in front of strangers. I wouldn't go there again