- Very Good
- 117 guest reviews
"Never had breakfast but had meal from bar menu which we ate on the terrace , was nice to have a nice day to be able to do that. I just had a..."
"Lovely hotel, friendly staff and great facilities. Really enjoyed the stay...."
"Friendly, comfy , above average hotel. Needs updating but clean, lovely room It was in the middle of nowhere - need the use of a car To go..."
"Loved the hotel. People and food..."
"We wanted to have a nice weekend away and found this hotel, it's very nice and cosy not far from Weston super mare. We had a really relaxing..."
About the hotel
Situated prominently on the Southern slopes of the Mendip Hills, the Best Western The Webbington Hotel and Spa offers the very best of comfort and cuisine in beautiful surroundings. An Edwardian manor house with stunning views and a comprehensive leisure and fitness club with heated indoor pool, cardiovascular suite, gymnasium, steam room, sauna and floodlit tennis courts. A simply remarkable place to stay and enjoy the delights of the West Country.
Please be aware that we hold weddings & large functions at the hotel most weekends. Please call the hotel directly before booking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Room was adequate and clean
Never had breakfast but had meal from bar menu which we ate on the terrace , was nice to have a nice day to be able to do that.
I just had a fish finger sandwich, which was poor. Was absolutely tasteless, felt like they had bought the cheapest fish fingers going. I have had proper posh fish finger sandwiches at a lot less than this. The salad was poor also, lots of brown lettuce, and chips were frozen chips. Hubby had gammon egg and chips which he said was just alright. Would stay here again but not eat here as thought was value for money for the room.
Lovely hotel, friendly staff and great facilities.
Really enjoyed the stay.