- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"Came into hotel very late and had a rather dismissive reception from the night porter. He also blocked on my credit card an additional £50 t..."
"Needed somewhere to say between Cornwall and Somerset - nicely done refurb of the County hotel the building shows this clearly once was. Roo..."
"Very helpful receptionist who sorted me out even though I had made a mess of the booking and ended up being upgraded!..."
"Being our first night away on our honeymoon, we decided to book through late rooms and secure a night to break up our journey to Cornwall. B..."
About the hotel
ABode Exeter enjoys a peaceful location in the heart of Exeter opposite its magnificent Cathedral. Following recent refurbishment, the hotel proudly boasts 53 contemporary styled bedrooms with the traditional values of comfort expected from such an historic property. There is plenty of opportunity to treat yourself as the hotel is home to Abode Fine Dining Restaurant, Champagne Bar, Cafe Bistro and even its own traditional tavern serving local real ale.
Group bookings constitute over 6 bedrooms and the hotel may contact you to issue a separate cancellation policy
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/03/2013 to 31/12/2025 - Please note: Guests booking a Non-refundable rate must ensure the card used at the time of booking is presented on check in or a third party form is required prior to arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Frosty reception from Night Porter but comfy room
Came into hotel very late and had a rather dismissive reception from the night porter.
He also blocked on my credit card an additional £50 to the £80 room charge (which is yet to be unblocked by the card company). Room was small but comfortable and shower was excellent. Shame about the snootiness.
Needed somewhere to say between Cornwall and Somerset - nicely done refurb of the County hotel the building shows this clearly once was.
Room airy with lovely high celing - HUGE bed, and rolltop bath - in the bedroom. Chef was able to accommodate request for vegetarian food, to high quality. Main cavil was the other spaces in the hotel - cafe very out of keeping with the rest of the hotel, no service in the champagne bar, the pub STANK of stale beer.