- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"A lovely hotel with lots of character, great service, would highly recommend!!!..."
"We stayed in a superior room with bathroom with a shower. Good decoration and very clean modern bath and shower. Enjoyed tea on the lawn wit..."
"Very clean and Tidy Hotel. Staff very helpful, friendly and polite. The superior room was excellent with good en-suite facilities and shower..."
"A pleasant and peaceful setting for a one night stay, with a warm welcome. The decor and facilities of the room were a little tired but comf..."
About the hotel
Conveniently located just off the A39 within easy reach of Bridgwater, Minehead and Taunton, Combe House lies in a peaceful wooded valley in the heart of the Quantock Hills. The hotel has 18 luxury bedrooms ranging from singles and doubles to twins and family rooms, each with its own unique character. The hotel offers comfortable accommodation and a variety of on-site facilities.
There are also great walks and magnificent countryside right on the hotel's doorstep. Each of the bedrooms has its own individual style, elegantly decorated to retain the character of the building while being furnished to the highest standard. All rooms have en suite bath and/or shower rooms. Superior rooms have good views over the gardens, are larger with king or super-king sized beds and have more luxurious toiletries and Bumblebee bathrobes. The hotel's award-winning a la carte restaurant is open daily for breakfast lunch and dinner while lighter bites and cream teas can be served in the bar or garden. A children's high tea menu is also available on request. The Head Chef, Barrie Tucker, creates his menus around the seasons, with the emphasis on fresh produce that is sourced locally. Light lunches are served in the bar as well as on the lawn in fine weather, and there is a comfortable lounge for morning and after dinner drinks. The Croquet lawn and well stocked library provide plenty to do without leaving the grounds, but if guests just want to relax, this is the perfect place, easily reached yet incredibly peaceful.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Beauty Salon/Manicure, Croquet
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Combe House Hotel in Bridgwater are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
" Lovely get away"
A lovely hotel with lots of character, great service, would highly recommend!!!
A great hotel in beautiful rural location for walking/exploring West Somerset.
We stayed in a superior room with bathroom with a shower.
Good decoration and very clean modern bath and shower. Enjoyed tea on the lawn with well kept garden and stream running by. Evening meal and breakfast were delicious, staff attentive. We walked from the hotel up Holford Coombe on to the Quantock hills to enjoy the heather, ponies and views. Very good value for a late booking 20 hrs before arrival. Will definitely visit again.