- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"The hotel is in a good spot for nightlife..."
"Staff on reception were excellent at both check in and check out. The room was quite nice, bit most importantly the bed was comfortable and..."
"Excellent level of service, we really enjoyed our stay. The hotel receptionist dealt efficiently and promptly with a small issue we raised a..."
"This hotel is excellent and we wouldn't think of staying anywhere else when in Liverpool. The bed is so comfortable and the bed linen so whi..."
"Really relaxing, friendly staff, lovely room! Only gave food score a 5 because of the coffee!! A hotel of this standard really needs good co..."
About the hotel
In the heart of the city’s cultural quarter, Hope Street Hotel is ideally located between Liverpool’s two cathedrals, across the road from the Philharmomic concert hall and surrounded by theatres and restaurants. Built in 1860, in the style of a Venetian palazzo , Hope Street is a privately owned Design Hotel, passionately run with thoughtful service and comfortable, contemporary interiors. Liverpool Lime Street Rail Station and the city’s shopping, eating and entertainment district is a 15-minute walk away The hotel’s individually designed rooms have real wood floors warmed by under floor heating as well as king sized beds draped in Egyptian cotton.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout and there are LCD widescreen TVs, DVD and CD players, along with unmetered broadband access in every room. Rain-dance showerheads the size of dinner plates, huge soft towels and mist free mirrors complement timeless bathrooms. Picture windows and skylights capture some of the stunning architecture that fills the city, offering views that include the river, world heritage skyline and cathedrals. The hotel is now fully air conditioned, parking is available nearby at the Anglican Cathedral for just £6 per day. In December 2003 Hope Street Hotel opened the doors to The London Carriage Works. Since then, the restaurant has enjoyed rave reviews and critical acclaim. It has been described as ‘Liverpool’s best quality dining’ and voted one of the top ten restaurants outside London in the Harden’s Guide. The insistence of quality with a strong emphasis on the use of local, organic and fresh seasonal produce, has seen the restaurant’s tables become some of the most sought after in the North West. Alongside the restaurant, there is a convivial space for kicking back and catching up over a pre-dinner drink or relaxing with a night cap.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/06/2016 to 16/07/2016 - 11th – 15th July Hope Street will be closed to traffic from 6am to 8pm for graduation ceremonies at the Liverpool Anglican Cathedral. Please contact the hotel for any clarification or further details. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is in a good spot for nightlife
Decent business stay
Staff on reception were excellent at both check in and check out.
The room was quite nice, bit most importantly the bed was comfortable and the shower was quite powerful. I had pleasant views over the city and cathedral too.
the only negative was that the duvet felt like it was Tog1000. I was so hot in the night that i kept waking up and throwing it off me.
There was free parking (after 6pm) on the road which was fortunate.