- Very Good
- 85 guest reviews
"Although we are non golfers we would recommend a stay here. It wasn't far to visit Plymouth city and we stayed in at the Elfordleigh itself..."
"Beautiful location to the hotel. Quite golf orientated!..."
"Really enjoyed my stay..."
"Excellent value for money. Pyle grounds are immaculate and the views are wonderful thank you everybody there fir making it a very good stay..."
"This was picked on location and based around the facilities, I wanted a gym/pool to use and searched laterooms to find only a few to pick fr..."
About the hotel
For that somewhere truly extra special, why look anywhere else? You are warmly invited to relax, unwind and savour the unique atmosphere that is, the Elfordleigh. Set within spectacular South Devon countryside, yet only minutes away from the main A38, Devon Expressway and the heart of Plymouth, the Elfordleigh offers the perfect location whether your visit be business or pleasure. At Elfordleigh we pride ourselves on offering the finest food and wines.
At the very heart of the hotel is the spacious and comfortable Brasserie serving light meals and tempting snacks throughout the day. Enjoy the splendid views from the Brasserie Terrace. Just a step or two away is the classically styled Churchill's Restaurant. With its adjoining airy conservatory, this elegant restaurant provides the perfect setting for fine dining, with menus to suit even the most discerning palettes. All residents have free use of the leisure centre, which includes a fully equipped gym, indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
'Twixt City and Moor
Although we are non golfers we would recommend a stay here.
It wasn't far to visit Plymouth city and we stayed in at the Elfordleigh itself for a day and thoroughly enjoyed wildlife watching-deer and birdlife- in their extensive grounds, using their spa and availing myself of an excellent blowdry in the Hairdressing salon. We particularly liked their table d'hote fine dining option and the varied hot breakfast menu. As we choose to eat in, for a longer stay, more variety of main courses in the Brasserie/ Bar menu and Churchill Restaurant would be useful. The friendliness and helpfulness of all the staff was amongst the best we have ever encountered.
Beautiful location to the hotel.
Quite golf orientated!