- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Very friendly staff. Room very clean and had everything for a one night stay. Breakfast very good...."
"EXCELLENT HOTEL Despite the off-putting approach beside a derelict industrial building it does get better.Welcoming friendly staff,comfortab..."
"My daughter and I stayed here for one night and shared a room. The room was very comfortable, and very clean. We arrived at about 8pm on a F..."
"This stay was my second this year at the Tumbling Weir Hotel. The hotel is situated in a very convenient and quiet position in Ottery. There..."
"A little difficult to locate, well hidden from the roadside. Hotel very nice and comfortable, would stay again if in the area..."
About the hotel
The Tumbling Weir is a small thatched hotel, converted from a 17th Century cottage, nestling between the River Otter and its mill stream. Lynn and Paul Thurgate welcome you to their picturesque, family owned and run hotel, for a comfortable and relaxing s
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 21:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly staff.
Room very clean and had everything for a one night stay. Breakfast very good.
The Tumbling Weir Hotel & Restaurant
EXCELLENT HOTEL Despite the off-putting approach beside a derelict industrial building it does get better.Welcoming friendly staff,comfortable bed,but an eccentric shower in room 4.Probably the best hotel cooking we have known.