- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"Very disappointed with the disabled facilities at the hotel. It was most unsatisfactory that it was necessary to have to travel to the Pent..."
"The leisure facilities were good and I enjoyed the penthouse dining. The bathroom was pretty tired with various broken fixtures roughly repa..."
"Dinner very disappointing with over cooked salmon, poor selection of vegetables and tasteless fruit salad. Lovely, helpful staff and great v..."
"I used to live in Plymouth and regularly walk past the front doors of this place without a second thought. I was really surprised and very i..."
"We were at the Holiday Inn Plymouth on the weekend of the storm Imogen and I am particularly writing about Sunday 7th Feb. For some reason t..."
About the hotel
Holiday Inn Plymouth is located within the city centre which makes it the perfect location to explore Plymouth’s Seafront & The Barbican. The Hotel is only minutes away from Drake Circus Shopping centre & Barbican’s cafes, restaurants, bars and the famous Theatre Royal Plymouth. Our rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, desks and tea and coffee making facilities.
Some rooms have sea views and/or sofabeds. The on-site panoramic sea view, 11th floor Elliott’s Restaurant & Bar hosts the daily Breakfast Buffet and serves delicious European cuisine for lunch and dinner. The hotel also boasts seven meeting rooms.
Restaurants and cafés of the Royal William Yard are a 25-minute walk away, while a short walk to the Marine Aquarium takes you past the Mayflower Steps, the historic departure point for 17th-century pilgrims.
The hotel has full leisure facilities including an indoor heated pool, sauna, steam room and full equipped gym all included in your room rate.
We are less than a mile from Plymouth Station, which has direct trains to Exeter and London. The A38 is only a 15 minute drive, 30 minutes to the M5 and 45 minutes to Exeter International Airport.
Onsite parking, charged at £3. 00 per car per day.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Holiday Inn PLYMOUTH
Very disappointed with the disabled facilities at the hotel.
It was most unsatisfactory that it was necessary to have to travel to the Pent House level to use a disabled toilet after checking out and whilst waiting for transport.
Very nice in some areas, a little tired in others.
The leisure facilities were good and I enjoyed the penthouse dining.
The bathroom was pretty tired with various broken fixtures roughly repaired or not at all. Why in this day and age, I'm paying to get high speed broadband in an executive room I do not understand. It feels like penny pinching.