- 3 guest reviews
"Hotel in good position - one street back from the Prom d Anglais but we felt it was very over priced.The room was very small but very clean...."
"Enjoyed stay at this hotel - very convenient quiet at night yet close to all night activity..."
"2nd wedding anniversary and hotel picked off late rooms and was ideal for our short stay in Nice. 5 minute walk from promenade and 10 -15 mi..."
About the hotel
Only 50 meters from the beach and in the historical heart of the city, close to the pedestrian street and the Promenade des Anglais, this hotel offers you proximity to the sea and the privilege of a quality environment. All our rooms are fully refurbished, have got anti allergic flooring, are equipped with individual air conditioning, double glazed windows, hairdryers, LCD screens with satellite TV, safe, direct dial phone and free Wi-Fi internet connection. All rooms are no-smoking.
Our Provençal patio with a fountain welcomes you every day for a delicious buffet breakfast. The hotel is easily accessible from the airport by shuttle bus No. 98 (stop "Congress promenade") or from the railway station (15 minute walk). The reception is open 24/7. Multilingual staff. Discounts on day passes to the private beach.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- 09/10/2015 to 31/03/2017 - please note city tax information: 1.10 € per person per day until March 31st 2016, 1.50 € from April 1st 2016 to September 30th 2016 1.40 € from October 1st to March 31st 2017 The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel De La Fontaine in Nice is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
67% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel in good position - one street back from the Prom d Anglais but we felt it was very over priced.The room was very small but very clean.We felt we didn't get value for money.
Enjoyed stay at this hotel - very convenient quiet at night yet close to all night activity