- 3 guest reviews
"Breakfast was lovely plenty of choice and they were able to accommodate my husbands gluten free diet...."
"We had a wonderful stay at the Meadfoot Bay Hotel, very friendly, lovely amenities and everything you could think of for breakfast! Will def..."
"We arrived late afternoon with a warm welcome and pot of tea in one of the well furnished lounges. Our room was lovely, spacious with everyt..."
About the hotel
The Meadfoot Bay is a Victorian residence transformed into an award-winning bed and breakfast. It is located just 200 metres from Meadfoot Bay Beach, one of Torbay’s stunning Blue Flag beaches, and a 15-minute walk from Torquay town centre. The Meadfoot Bay is a family-run luxury bed and breakfast offering different room types including Classic Rooms, Premier Rooms, Deluxe Rooms and open plan Suites.
On site facilities include a bar open during the day, 2 beautiful lounges, outside terraces, free on-site car parking and free WiFi. Breakfast is available every morning, and is home-cooked using fresh, local produce. All rooms have been individually decorated and include a flat-screen TV with Freeview.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Breakfast was lovely plenty of choice and they were able to accommodate my husbands gluten free diet.
Wonderful friendly hotel
We had a wonderful stay at the Meadfoot Bay Hotel, very friendly, lovely amenities and everything you could think of for breakfast.
Will definitely return.