- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"We had a very enjoyable 3 night stay in this hotel in a well appointed and warm room, with a comfortable bed. The staff were all very helpfu..."
"The room was spacious and recently refurbished. It was in excellent condition and the view, across the estuary was stunning...."
"Enjoyed dining and the bar, had a spectacular view, and slept really well. Staff were very helpful and friendly...."
"Food was good, was a quick visit but pleasant could see it being great for a weekend break with the partner/spouse..."
"Convenient accommodation for Clevedon . Very spacious room. Sea View Spectacular. Ideal stopover while touring around. Breakfast choice limi..."
About the hotel
The Walton Park occupies a stunning cliff top location and is charmingly nestled in two acres of landscaped gardens overlooking the Severn Estuary and Welsh Hills. Originally built in the late 19th century, the Walton Park has been sympathetically restored and has now developed into Clevedon's Premier Hotel. Guests can wine and dine in the Victorian splendour of the Somerset Restaurant and enjoy the breathtaking sunsets over the Celtic coastline.
The spacious well equipped bedrooms, the majority with magnificent views over the Estuary, are individually designed and furnished to a high standard and all complete with colour TV, hospitality tray, radio, direct dial telephone and trouser press.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
88% would recommend it to a friend
A hotel that was full of character
We had a very enjoyable 3 night stay in this hotel in a well appointed and warm room, with a comfortable bed.
The staff were all very helpful and welcoming.
The room was spacious and recently refurbished.
It was in excellent condition and the view, across the estuary was stunning.