- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"A lovely setting, very comfortable and with helpful, friendly staff...."
"We came for a family funeral the next day. The room was very comfortable & had wonderful views over the Bristol Channel..."
"Beautiful location and Travelling with 2 dogs. Breakfast table was set up for us in bar. Very polite helpful staff. Amazing views from room...."
"Great views, friendly staff, nice food, could do with a little update in areas. Overall, pleasant stay, I'd visit again...."
"We dined from the bar menu rather than in the restaurant because, unusually for a hotel, the bar food proved to be more extensive in its cho..."
About the hotel
The Walton Park occupies a stunning cliff top location and is charmingly nestled in two acres of landscaped gardens overlooking the Severn Estuary and Welsh Hills. Originally built in the late 19th century, the Walton Park has been sympathetically restored and has now developed into Clevedon's Premier Hotel. Guests can wine and dine in the Victorian splendour of the Somerset Restaurant and enjoy the breathtaking sunsets over the Celtic coastline.
The spacious well equipped bedrooms, the majority with magnificent views over the Estuary, are individually designed and furnished to a high standard and all complete with colour TV, hospitality tray, radio, direct dial telephone and trouser press.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Fortunately only one night to break our journey.
We booked this hotel hurriedly as we needed to break our journey.
The room was very small and at the top of the hotel , with two very small windows one of which was a velux type. The room was clean and the bed comfortable, but was not for anyone who suffers from claustrophobia. The hotel itself is in need of a makeover, the decor being rather 'tired'. Fortunately we could not fault the staff who were polite and helpful.
Very happy indeed
A lovely setting, very comfortable and with helpful, friendly staff.