- Very Good
- 104 guest reviews
"The place is lovely and staff nice but it's a bit pricey...."
"Pretty average, room well appointed and clean, lovely peaceful room at rear of building although it was possible to hear snoring from two ot..."
"What i look for in a hotel, primarily is peace & quiet. However on this night, i can't comment as to if this is a regular occurrence or not,..."
"The staff couldn't be more helpful. The lady working in the dining area at breakfast was lovely. The hotel setting is beautiful with wonderf..."
"Know Bath very well, and we're pleased to be able to get a room here. Location stunning. Lovely old house, but sadly furnished like a budget..."
About the hotel
The Limpley Stoke Hotel is a traditional Georgian Country House founded in the reign of King James I. Set in 3 acres of private gardens on the outskirts of Bath. Easily accessible from the M4 motorway, the Hotel has a large car park and occupies a delightful village setting in an area of outstanding natural beauty overlooking the magnificent Avon Valley, with the 16th century Hop Pole Inn at bottom of the drive.
With its spacious public rooms, quality accommodation and friendly and attentive service, the Hotel is a haven for the discerning traveler. Many of the rooms have recently been completely refurbished, with new Executive Suites available. All rooms are private, with tea/coffee making facilities, radio and colour TV and complimentary WI FI access through out. The majority of rooms enjoy stunning views of the valley. All bedrooms have been individually designed and well equipped with fabrics and furnishing that complements the surroundings, offering both charm and character. The Viaduct restaurant offers an extensive menu which can caterer for all dietary requirements. Using selected, locally sourced ingredients where ever possible, our team of award winning Chefs produce mouth watering dishes every time. THE HOTEL HOLDS WEDDINGS AND FUNCTIONS ON MOST WEEKENDS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR The Limpley Stoke Hotel always offers a warm welcome!,
Showing Wednesday 8 July 2015 to Thursday 9 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Best Western Limpley Stoke Hotel, Bath in Bath are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Trailer Park View
The room's view was the work trailer in the back.
I was not impressed at all. I also thought the desk staff was not friendly or helpful.
The place is lovely and staff nice but it's a bit pricey.