- 4 guest reviews
"A very pleasant hotel, welcoming and helpful staff, comfortable bed and the room was very spacious and well furnished. An issue with the sho..."
"You will be hard pushed to find fault at this hotel. Great staff, accommodation and food, easy parking and easy to find! Lots to do in the a..."
"Complimentary room upgrade to a Junior suite. Very clean spacious room. Staff friendly and helpful. Evening meal excellent and breakfast goo..."
About the hotel
Michelin Recommended High End 3 Star Hotel 36 Exceptional Rooms & Suites, most with direct access to terraces & landscaped gardens Contemporary restaurant serving modern British menu Trendy bar with open fires & stylish raised wine terrace Beautiful medieval village location Free high speed internet Free Parking Brand new hotel gym now open Free Sky Sports in all rooms Mini bars same price as main bar Room Service available Serviced apartments & cottages Close to the Somerset Levels, the Iron Age Ham Hill Country Park and numerous National Trust homes & gardens. Jurassic Coast 30 minutes away
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A very pleasant hotel, welcoming and helpful staff, comfortable bed and the room was very spacious and well furnished.
An issue with the shower/bath tap not working properly, in the otherwise beautiful bathroom, was reported on the morning of departure, and hopefully this would be resolved before the next guests arrived. The main course at dinner was disappointing (duck too tough to eat!) but otherwise food was good, and our complaint resulted in the bill being suitably (and politely) adjusted.
February stay, 2015, 2 nights.
You will be hard pushed to find fault at this hotel.
Great staff, accommodation and food, easy parking and easy to find. Lots to do in the area even in February. Can only think of one thing, a better selection of local ciders would be good.