- Very Good
- 145 guest reviews
"Excellent service, fantastic room, great location! 10/10!..."
"Hotel 53 was a nice hotel, was very handy didn't take long to Walk into York City centre. I was a bit disappointed with the noice in the mor..."
"This hotel was everything we wanted. The staff were so kind and helpful and very welcoming. The room and all other areas of the hotel were s..."
"Very stylish, very clean and very comfortable room overlooking trees in a quiet location, but handy for centre of York. Customer service was..."
"The room was very comfortable with coffee & tea and a lot of towels. It was also very clean. The service was very friendly and you just walk..."
About the hotel
Hotel 53 has recently undergone a quarter of a million pound refurbishments and all rooms have been updated. Hotel 53 is a modern hotel in York city centre, within the historic city centre walls. It has free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and cocktail bar and stylish rooms with flat screen TVs.
The modern rooms have hairdryers, tea/coffee-making facilities and walk-in power showers with complimentary toiletries. Disabled rooms and double rooms with twin beds are available on request. Double rooms also have a sofa bed to accommodate up to 2 children up to the age of 12 years. Hotel 53 is less than 2 miles (3. 2km) from York Racecourse and less than a mile (1. 6km) from York Rail Station. The major attractions are a short walk away. Limited on-site parking is available at an additional charge. The restaurant at Hotel 53 will no longer be opening on Saturday & Sunday evenings for dinner service. However, the restaurant will remain open Mon-Fri from the newly amended time of 18:30 - 21:00 (last orders). Please note that the restaurant will be closed on New Years Eve. On arrival, a credit/debit card pre-authorisation is required to cover any incidentals or extra charges
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel 53 scores 100%
Excellent service, fantastic room, great location.
My Stay at hotel 53
Hotel 53 was a nice hotel, was very handy didn't take long to Walk into York City centre.
I was a bit disappointed with the noice in the morning the workers were outside laughing and banging trolleys around, which I didn't like, and I when I checked out no one said thankyou or asked did i enjoy my stay.