- Very Good
- 92 guest reviews
"The room smelt damp but apart from that was fine...."
"our room didn't have hot water, I did complain and received a refund of £31.00...... thank you..."
"Good location, pleasant staff. Slightly scruffy. good size room and comfortable. Let down by lack of maintenance - heater did not work, trou..."
"Well, its like travelling back in time by about 5 years, to the days when Travelodge was tatty and uncomfortable. This hotel used to be a Tr..."
"We stopped here overnight on our way from Manchester to Torquay. The room was clean and plenty big enough for us. It was better than some of..."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. Days Inn Bristol West offers all the facilities of a city centre hotel but with the ease & simplicity of a motorway location. The hotel is situated next to the Welcome Break Service Area enabling guests to purchase a wide range of catering & retail options.
The hotel is shielded from the motorway so even though you're minutes from junction 19, you're sure of a great nights sleep. Nearby attractions of the hotel include the City of Bristol, SS Great Britain & the Clifton Suspension Bridge plus @Bristol. The hotel is an ideal stop off point for guests travelling between the West Country & The North and is the Gateway to Devon & Cornwall. For the business guest we offer all the in room facilities you need for that perfect overnight business stop. Bristol Airport is only 11 miles from the hotel. FREE Wi-Fi internet access available in all rooms.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
smelly and noisy
OK, the rooms are cheap and convenient, BUT mine was smelly; not of cigarettes but of smelly socks, which is possibly worse.
The mattress was worn out and soft. Worst of all, I could hear the people in the room about stomping around all night, or possibly practicing morris dancing; it sounded like it. If you must stay here then:
1. Pack air freshener
2. Choose an upstairs room
3. Bring earplugs
The bed is soft and the mattress dips in the middle the taps were loose the hand basin had a hairline crack, the room needs updating its very tired.