- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"We enjoyed our stay in this very traditional hotel - pretty building in a lovely location. Our room (20)needed some updating as the single g..."
"Love the atmosphere of hotel. Stayed in a four poster bed, with pictures of Prince of Wales and Mrs Simpson, complete with newspaper cutting..."
"This is a lovely hotel as long as you are not expecting 'shiny modern'. It's full of old world charm -log fires, comfy bed room (with random..."
"A well situated hotel for a restful few days away from the city. We stayed for three nights on a bed and breakfast basis. Princetown was eas..."
"We just needed some peace after a frantic day getting married on the way to our ultimate destination. We also stopped here again on the way..."
About the hotel
Highly reccommended Country House Hotel set in a stunning riverside location within its own 60 acres of private grounds, watch out for the geese ! Beautiful bedrooms with views across Dartmoor , many with four poster beds and double spa baths. Enjoy the wonderful cuisine served in The Tors AA Red Rosette Restaurant, the emphasis is on using seasonal local fresh produce. Relax in the cosy lounges infront of the blazing log fires.
Enjoy being pampered at this oasis at the heart of Dartmoor just 20 minutes from Plymouth and 45 from Exeter. .
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Traditional hotel with excellent staff
We enjoyed our stay in this very traditional hotel - pretty building in a lovely location.
Our room (20)needed some updating as the single glazed sash windows created lots of condensation in the morning, and only one could be opened. Nice dining room and excellent staff.
Wonderful place to stay to explore Dartmoor
Love the atmosphere of hotel.
Stayed in a four poster bed, with pictures of Prince of Wales and Mrs Simpson, complete with newspaper cuttings from the time. Staff very friendly and helpful. They even lent me a teaspoon to take on my picnic and I forgot to return it, but will do so on my next stay. Only minor quibble, they had run out of gluten free bread which I had requested, could keep a spare in the freezer!