- 9 guest reviews
"Had a lovely meal and stay at this hotel. Friendly staff, nice food and all the basics catered for in the room. A guest in the morning swore..."
"This was the second visit to this Hotel and I can thoroughly recommend it, it is a great base for touring around Somerset and enjoyable to c..."
"Will certainly book again.The whole experience was 100% pleasurable...."
"We had not stayed here before but had had lunch there before a wedding in the church opposite. First impressions-clean, friendly staff, plea..."
"The hotel was excellent and the staff very attentive. Would definitely stay again, and would reccomend to friends...."
About the hotel
With its spacious, stylish decorated rooms, choice of two restaurants and quiet setting, the Walnut Tree is the ideal base for exploring the varied attractions of surrounding Somerset. Whether your idea of a ramble is the Quantock Hills or the Clarks Village at Street, you will not be disappointed! Excellent location, easy access to motorway. *** As from the 1st July 2013, there will be a 2% surcharge when using American Express.
The hotel does not accept Diners Card. ***
Showing Tuesday 21 April 2015 to Wednesday 22 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Walnut Tree Hotel in North Petherton (nr Bridgwater) are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great little overnighter!
Had a lovely meal and stay at this hotel.
Friendly staff, nice food and all the basics catered for in the room. A guest in the morning swore and banged stuff around but this is no reflection of the hotel. Would stay again!
This was the second visit to this Hotel and I can thoroughly recommend it, it is a great base for touring around Somerset and enjoyable to come back to after a day out.