- 14 guest reviews
"Lovely country pub,beautifully refurbished with friendly owner and staff.We were made to feel welcome .Would thoroughly recommend...."
"Great welcome, accommodation and food...."
"Homely characterful and just enjoyable to be there..."
"very warm welcome. nothing was too much trouble. lovely accommodation in country pub, would definately reccomend...."
About the hotel
Re-built around 1870 The Notley Arms Inn, Exmoor National Park, has recently been refurbished back a traditional country inn with open fires and a beautiful beer garden bounded by a bubbling stream and a separate coach house with six en-suite bedrooms which have been awarded 'Four Star Gold' by the AA. We serve Somerset's finest Ales, Beers and Ciders as well as the best local produce for our meals, which are freshly prepared daily by our award winning team of chefs. Our prices includes a delicious fresh home cooked full Exmoor Somerset breakfast.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Mid week break
Lovely country pub,beautifully refurbished with friendly owner and staff.We were made to feel welcome .Would thoroughly recommend.
Lovely overnight stay
Great welcome, accommodation and food.