- 13 guest reviews
"Great welcome, accommodation and food...."
"Homely characterful and just enjoyable to be there..."
"very warm welcome. nothing was too much trouble. lovely accommodation in country pub, would definately reccomend...."
"We have eaten here before and decided to stay overnight after having dinner. All rooms are individually furnished to a very high standard wi..."
About the hotel
Re-built around 1870 The Notley Arms Inn, Exmoor National Park, has recently been refurbished back a traditional country inn with open fires and a beautiful beer garden bounded by a bubbling stream and a separate coach house with six en-suite bedrooms which have been awarded 'Four Star Gold' by the AA. We serve Somerset's finest Ales, Beers and Ciders as well as the best local produce for our meals, which are freshly prepared daily by our award winning team of chefs.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely overnight stay
Great welcome, accommodation and food.
Excellent in everyway
Homely characterful and just enjoyable to be there