- 1 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed being surounded by the farm atmosphere and Liz was a great and welcoming host. Highly recommend it and would love to come bac..."
About the hotel
Lower Pinn is a 19th century built farmhouse on the world heritage Jurassic coast 2 miles west of regency town of Sidmouth. Ideally situated for visiting many places on the coast or within easy reach of Exeter - the Airport, University, Westpoint Exhibition Centre, Met Office, Sandy Park Stadium the National Trust Properties of Killerton or Knightshayes and A la Ronde. If you enjoy walking there are many coastal and countryside walks, with our fields extending to the South West coastal path.
There are three comfortable guest rooms all with en suite facilities with large showers, wash basin & toilet. Each guest room is complete with hot drink making facilities, television, clock radio, shaver points, hair dryer and central heating throughout. A fridge is provided for the use of guests. Start your day with a delicious breakfast served in the breakfast room using local produce when ever possible. Guests have their own keys and may return at any time throughout the day. There is ample off-road parking.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely quiet stay
Really enjoyed being surounded by the farm atmosphere and Liz was a great and welcoming host.
Highly recommend it and would love to come back.