- 25 guest reviews
"Charming old inn with lots of character. Excellent customer service; fabulous food and lots of it; good selection of wines, beers and spirit..."
"helpfull and friendly staff, lovely room and great food..."
"everything superb. friendly staff. interesting, spotless room and bathroom. good food and beer. what more could one want?..."
"Great to be there again and will return..."
"Could not fault hotel or food excellent ...."
About the hotel
The Hoops Inn is a beautiful grade II listed building nestled within the unspoilt countryside of this most scenic part of north Devon. Set approximately 1 mile back from the coastal path it is in a perfect location for exploring the surrounding countryside, highlights include the picturesque village of Clovelly which is approximately a 10 minute drive from the Inn. All rooms have en-suite bath or shower room facilities, flat screen Televisions, Tea & coffee making facilities.
Dogs are permitted in our standard rooms only at an additional fee of £5. 00 per dog per night. Breakfast is included in the room price and we serve food every day in the bar or dining rooms from noon until 21. 00hours. Our menu features fresh, locally sourced seasonal ingredients. The Inn has extensive, beautifully landscaped grounds for guests to enjoy.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Charming old inn with lots of character.
Excellent customer service; fabulous food and lots of it; good selection of wines, beers and spirits. Room could do with updating as it looked a bit old but was very clean and comfortable. The bath was a waste of space. Excellent position for the South west coast path which can be accessed by going out of the back of the car park.