This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated as we are on the Longleat Estate, with Shearwater Lake just a few minutes away, the village customers are augmented by walkers and tourists and the ever-increasing numbers of returnees, who regularly visit from bath. Salisbury, Shaftsbury, Longleat Estate, Stonehenge and Stourhead 'Chic opulence' best describes the two accommodation suites at the Bath Arms. The outside world disappears as the door closes on a room sumptuously carpeted and furnished with our uncompromising desire to provide the very best.
The attention to detail, from the en suite bathroom to the discreet plasma screen TV, the crisp linen to the leather furniture, is more typical of Park Lane than a pretty village in Wiltshire; where birdsong replaces traffic noise and a friendly service belies the highest standards. Complimented by superb breakfasts, lunches and dinners. The Bath Arms now offers the ultimate in romantic weekending or comfortable executive overnighting.
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet