- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"We were pleasantly surprised by the welcome we received, a very friendly farmers wife and the room was a typical farm bedroom. The breakfast..."
"Very friendly welcome, nothing to much trouble, very pleasant stay...."
About the hotel
A tranquil, spacious and homely Cornish Farmhouse is set in scenic countryside close to Bude and Widemouth Bay, both with large sandy beaches and surfing. Also Boscastle, Tintagel and the traditional fishing village of Port Isaac, and the towns of Holsworthy and Launceston. Enjoy the country walks and the coastal footpath.
Breakfast is included with ample quality local foods. Please note a cash payment is required on arrival for stays.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A working country farm + accommodation.
We were pleasantly surprised by the welcome we received, a very friendly farmers wife and the room was a typical farm bedroom.
The breakfast was what you would expect from a working farm. All excellent and would recommend this accommodation to all.
Very friendly welcome, nothing to much trouble, very pleasant stay.