- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
Farlands House is an Edwardian property offering quality bed and breakfast accommodation and is ideally situated in a pleasant tree lined avenue close to the centre of Minehead. We are a five minute level walk to West Somerset Railway, the promenade and beach. We are an excellent location for a walking or cycling break as Minehead has miles of tracks and paths that start from the town.
The whole of Exmoor is easily accessible from Minehead by car, on foot or bicycle. We are just a short walk away from the official start of the South West Coast Path. Farlands House is non smoking and we offer comfortable rooms with 100% Egyptian cotton bedlinen, and source our breakfast produce locally whenever possible, We can offer secure cycle storage if required.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Farlands House in Minehead are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend