- 11 guest reviews
"Quiet, peaceful location but close to and easy to access amenities such as pubs, beaches, town. Good for walkers and dog owners...."
"The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Wonderful complex in a beautiful setting. Marazion and st michaels mount are just down the road...."
"The accommodation was amazing with all the facilities you could need on your stay. The suites were cosy and quaint...."
"It was lovely and warm as we arrived, rare at this time of year. Staff very friendly. And a great place to use as a base and explore this be..."
"Couldnt fault the location or lodge or friendlyness of staff there. Lodge was clean and tidy and had everything you need for a break away. I..."
About the hotel
Wheal Rodney is a family run holiday park that caters mainly for families but welcomes everyone. We are also a dog friendly site but we do strictly limit numbers so book early to avoid disappointment. Open all year round you can enjoy everything this beautiful part of the world has to offer in every season.
We have ten delightful self-contained, purpose built holiday lodges on site. These come fully equipped with everything you would expect and more. These holiday lodges are available all year round. The Wheal Rodney site is hidden away down a country lane and is surrounded by fields but despite its quietness it is still conveniently located to stroll into Marazion town or walk, cycle or drive just 3. 5 miles to Penzance. Within walking distance of Wheal Rodney Holiday Park are St. Michael's Mount, and the beautiful beaches of Marazion. The town offers lots of seaside amenities with a choice of pubs, cafes and gift shops. There is a charge of £5 per pet per day, this is only applicable on confirmation with the hotel directly. As well as receiving free WIFI in your lodges, one of the highlights of staying at Wheal Rodney Holiday Park is having possibly the warmest swimming pool in the region on your door step! The pool is open daily from 9am to 7. 30pm all year round. Our standard holiday tariff includes free entry to guests staying on the site, so feel free to swim as many times as you like.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Indoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 29/05/2013 to 31/12/2024 - IMPORTANT NOTICE!! 100% of the first night will be charged on the day of booking and is refundable if it falls within our cancellation policy The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good location, excellent customer service
Quiet, peaceful location but close to and easy to access amenities such as pubs, beaches, town.
Good for walkers and dog owners.
The staff were very friendly and welcoming.
Wonderful complex in a beautiful setting. Marazion and st michaels mount are just down the road. Great heated indoor pool. WiFi signal was strong and free. The cottage was clean and comfy. Some holiday cottages have very thin walls and are very uncomfortable, but this was lovely. Good information pack and ideas for days out on the noticeboard, we ended up visiting a few places because of this. We would definitely come back. Thanks for a nice holiday. :)