- 30 guest reviews
"Everything great. Room a little smaller than expected but clean and comfortable. Mark and Caron very welcoming...."
"Mark & Caron were very hospitable and our stay there was excellent. We stayed over Halloween 2014 and the weather was wonderful. Our room wa..."
"Simply the best Great food Great hosts..."
"Excellently located and well furnished B and B. Great breakfast. Friendly hosts...."
About the hotel
Caron & Mark welcome you to Cranleigh a small & beautiful boutique b&b on the Exmouth Estuary and just yards from the South West Coast path and the 2 Miles of glorious sandy Beaches, The location is quiet and convenient with Exmouth town a 15 mins walk through the flower filled gardens, here you will find a good selection of places to eat and drink, seafood restaurants, pubs and bistro's that serve the famous Exmouth mussels, Our boutique guest bedrooms are individually decorated with Victoria & Albert designs, colour flat screen TV with DVD, clock/ radio alarm, luxury Sanderson towels and sumptuous bedding. The En-suite bathrooms are each fitted with modern showers with multi-function heads. The bedrooms are south facing some with views towards the sea.
You can lay in bed at night and listen to the sounds of the sea. The popular breakfast menu is a treat! served in the sunny dining room french style around a large oak table with a choice of a hearty English breakfast or something lighter like scotch pancakes with bananas, we are happy to accommodate any special diets and offer a variety to suit vegetarian and vegan. Cranleigh B&B is a great place to explore this area, with easy access to the Cathedral City of Exeter by car or train, the National Trust Houses of Killerton House & A La Rhonde and Castle Drogo situated 25 mins on Dartmoor. Other places of interest close by are Bicton House & Gardens, The Donkey Sancturary, Escot Gardens, Pecorama, Crealy Adventures, Stuart Estuary Tours there is something for everyone.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Mountain Bike Hire, Bowls, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Horse Riding, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 31/03/2015 to 01/12/2015 - * *SPECIAL OFFER ** - 3 NIGHTS or More - www.cranleighbandb.co.uk The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Cranleigh Bed and Breakfast
Room a little smaller than expected but clean and comfortable. Mark and Caron very welcoming.