- 90 guest reviews
"Lovely staff, large hotel, in need of updating. And the bar was closed by 9pm. No entertainment as promised in the eve...."
"Friendly staff, warm comfy rooms, hot showers, heaters in the bathrooms, brilliant location close to bars, restaurants and ofcourse - the se..."
"Very pleasant hotel with friendly and welcoming staff...."
"The room was fine and the staff were friendly & helpful. My only complaint is that there was no true veggie option for breakfast - just "ful..."
About the hotel
The Seaward Hotel is located in Weston-super-Mare on the main sea front promenade and overlooks the Grand Pier, Knightstone Harbour and has far reaching views out to the Bristol Channel and beyond. Our hotel, bar and restaurant are priced to suit most budgets and is a family run, friendly hotel with excellent service and great food, come stay with us and enjoy!
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Seaward Hotel in Weston Super Mare are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Tired in need of an upgrade, worn carpets, poor state of decor and on the second floor strong smell of cigarette smoke TV in room only one channel and poor reception, barely able to watch.
Breakfast adequate but no more. Only redeeming quality was the price but I suppose you get what you pay for and in this case that wasn't a lot in either case.
Needs up dating
Lovely staff, large hotel, in need of updating.
And the bar was closed by 9pm. No entertainment as promised in the eve.