- 34 guest reviews
"Great value for money,food good as were waiting on staff,very attentive and friendly despite being really busy,canI suggest a tips box for s..."
"Generally we were very happy with our stay but there were two points we would raise: 1. On check-in we were told that there would be a table..."
"Not for me..."
"Really nice stay, the girl at the reception remembered me from the last time i stayed amd its nice to be acknowledged! It may have been a l..."
"hotel old fashion but very clean food fab will go back to this hotel again..."
About the hotel
The Seaward Hotel is located in Weston-super-Mare on the main sea front promenade and overlooks the Grand Pier, Knightstone Harbour and has far reaching views out to the Bristol Channel and beyond. Our hotel, bar and restaurant are priced to suit most budgets and is a family run, friendly hotel with excellent service and great food, come stay with us and enjoy!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
47% would recommend it to a friend
,Bed excellent as were waiting on staff,
Great value for money,food good as were waiting on staff,very attentive and friendly despite being really busy,canI suggest a tips box for staff
Had a double room at back of the hotel,with the fire escape next to our window and overlooking the flat roof,very dismal, turquoise sink and toilet very dated.
Room was also very small, certainly not worth the £80.00 per night.