- 56 guest reviews
"Generally we were very happy with our stay but there were two points we would raise: 1. On check-in we were told that there would be a table..."
"Not for me..."
"Really nice stay, the girl at the reception remembered me from the last time i stayed amd its nice to be acknowledged! It may have been a l..."
"hotel old fashion but very clean food fab will go back to this hotel again..."
About the hotel
The Seaward Hotel is located in Weston-super-Mare on the main sea front promenade and overlooks the Grand Pier, Knightstone Harbour and has far reaching views out to the Bristol Channel and beyond. Our hotel, bar and restaurant are priced to suit most budgets and is a family run, friendly hotel with excellent service and great food, come stay with us and enjoy!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
52% would recommend it to a friend
Overnight stay, BnB only
Generally we were very happy with our stay but there were two points we would raise: 1.
On check-in we were told that there would be a table for two reserved for us at breakfast. We arrived at 8.30 to find the dining room full and two reserved tables for two, neither in our name. The waiter was at a loss as to what to do, and was extremely rushed, but finally saw a table from the coach party with spaces for two. We were happy to take this and finally had a very pleasant breakfast, but NOT good organisation. 2. There was a top sheet on the bed and we have no problem with that BUT it hid a very grubby duvet cover underneath. We noticed this in the light of day and would have commented/complained at reception but there was no-one in attendance. Overall not a bad stay.
Not for me