- Very Good
- 179 guest reviews
"Hotel was very clean, staff very helpful. Hotel was nice and quiet...."
"I could not ask for better from this hotel. It was our second visit; the first was in November and I would have rated 9.5/10, but all of the..."
"Friendly staff great location and clean..."
"The room was comfortable and had everything I needed. You were only given 30 minutes free Wifi, and then it cost 3 Pounds for 24 hours, whic..."
"Very friendly staff who helped us and recommended places to visit in the city using the map. Made our visit pleasant. Allowed us to keep our..."
About the hotel
Located just 7 miles from Bristol Airport and less than half a mile from Bristol Temple Meads train station, Bristol Central Mitchell Lane Hotel is ideal for those wanting to stay close to main transport links and attractions in this thriving city. Set your sights on some serious shopping at Cabbot Circus Shopping Centre, located 0. 5 miles away, or visit the Floating Harbour – a modern take on the 18th century dockland area featuring many bars and restaurants and also the SS Great Britain.
For families looking for a fun day out, discover Bristol Zoo, just 2. 3 miles away. Alternatively, you can explore the natural beauty of the Downs, 2. 5 miles away. The hotel has been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a good night’s sleep. Due to the city centre location, as you might expect, some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel was very clean, staff very helpful.
Hotel was nice and quiet.
Great hotel in the centre of Bristol
I could not ask for better from this hotel.
It was our second visit; the first was in November and I would have rated 9.5/10, but all of the staff on this occasion were exceptional. I read reviews about how it could be noisy at the weekends and that's understandable, but upon arrival we were offered a quiet room without prompting. The service and welcome we received from both Liam and Magdalena was second to none and was better than any hotel we have stayed in. We chose this Travelodge for our first visit in November because it was reasonable, but now