- Very Good
- 132 guest reviews
"Wonderful staff, nothing so too much trouble. Room spotlessly clean. Decor of high standard...."
"Staff helped us get settled in with providing change for the car park, locations of the nearest shops and a helpful map at the desk so we co..."
"Was very pleased to get such a reasonable room at such short notice. Clean, tidy and very convenient- would stay again. Only thing that woul..."
"The room was what you'd expect, clean and functional. Sadly it was claustrophobic and hot in the room all night, the fan just made that wors..."
"Great stay. Great couple of days excellent staff very clean and quiet...."
About the hotel
Our Bristol Central Mitchell Lane hotel is a great place to soak up the unique laid-back charm of Bristol city centre, with the Fleece Theatre and Temple Church close by. It's ideal for river walks and bridge views, too. Wander through Castle Park with its ruined church and scented herb garden, shop for treats at Harvey Nicks, and explore the bohemian blend of shops at Old Market - all within a few minutes' walk.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to city centre location, some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful staff, nothing so too much trouble.
Room spotlessly clean. Decor of high standard.
Lovely staff and perfect location
Staff helped us get settled in with providing change for the car park, locations of the nearest shops and a helpful map at the desk so we could find our way around Bristol Centre.
Room was smart and cosy. Shower was great other than the inevitable wet floor after a shower because of the curtain. Breakfast was lovely staff again eager to help out.