- Very Good
- 193 guest reviews
"Great room, very clean, quiet and comfortable. Friendly and helpful customer service. The only down side for me was the cooked breakfast whi..."
"Helpful and chatty staff, able to leave belongings in staff room before check in was useful. Room was clean - tea and coffee facilities were..."
"Just a tad tiny but very clean rooms. Would stay again. A bit pricey but maybe because it was a last minute booking...."
"Basic, clean and tidy. Reception staff really helpful. Car parking was useful and reasonable. Had to pay for WiFi - only first 30 mins were..."
"I use late rooms it is a hassle free way to book a suitable hotel in the area you wish to stay. With a travel lodge its basic clean accomada..."
About the hotel
Located just 7 miles from Bristol Airport and less than half a mile from Bristol Temple Meads train station, Bristol Central Mitchell Lane Hotel is ideal for those wanting to stay close to main transport links and attractions in this thriving city. Set your sights on some serious shopping at Cabbot Circus Shopping Centre, located 0. 5 miles away, or visit the Floating Harbour – a modern take on the 18th century dockland area featuring many bars and restaurants and also the SS Great Britain.
For families looking for a fun day out, discover Bristol Zoo, just 2. 3 miles away. Alternatively, you can explore the natural beauty of the Downs, 2. 5 miles away. The hotel has been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a good night’s sleep. Due to the city centre location, as you might expect, some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Bristol Mitchell Lane
Great room, very clean, quiet and comfortable.
Friendly and helpful customer service. The only down side for me was the cooked breakfast which wasn't of the best quality (cooked tomatoes had a strange metallic flavour, the only eggs available were in the form of a tasteless amorphous mass of scrambled), so in future I wouldn't pay the extra for breakfast. Otherwise a great stay.
Just what we needed!
Helpful and chatty staff, able to leave belongings in staff room before check in was useful.
Room was clean - tea and coffee facilities were handy. Great budget option.