- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Most important criteria for me is being well looked after and this was absolutely the case here. Outstanding food, good beer and good compan..."
"Warm welcome on arrival. Room quite basic but all we needed. No hand towels, just 2 small bath towels, no glasses in bathroom for cleaning t..."
"Convenient for me when I was visiting Vobster Quay for diving. A very quiet location so had a good night's sleep. One quibble would be the s..."
About the hotel
*** PLEASE NOTE: Check in is via the pub, which is open 12:00 - 14:30 and then again from 18:00-23:00. We are unable to accommodate check in outside of these hours*** Sunday check in is from 11am through to 3pm , please note we do not open the bar or restaurant on Sunday evenings. We are a family run business who endeavor to look after our visitors and ensure they enjoy there stay.
Pets that are house trained are welcome we are seven miles from the historic city of Bath and nine miles from the City of Wells Glastonbury is some 14 miles Whilst you are enjoying your stay you can visit the Somerset lavender farm which is behind the inn.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Igreat short stay
Most important criteria for me is being well looked after and this was absolutely the case here.
Outstanding food, good beer and good company.
Cheap & cheerful
Warm welcome on arrival.
Room quite basic but all we needed. No hand towels, just 2 small bath towels, no glasses in bathroom for cleaning teeth. Clean & comfortable.