- 86 guest reviews
"+. Location Friendly staff Bonus free curry buffet Hearty breakfasts - Room would have benefitted from curtains Soap would have saved me a w..."
"This was a last minute decision to start our break a day early and I found this place after a quick look on the web. I must admit the price..."
"Stayed for one night , was pleasantly surprised to see the rooms especially after reading some reviews. Spacious and comfortable. Would stay..."
"If you want a luxury stay then pay £100 upwards and go elsewhere. If you're looking for a room to stay in at a very good price in the middle..."
"Accommodation was really quite good, the restaurant/bar is not one to recommend. Staff helpfull...."
About the hotel
Winelodge 107 Bar & Canteen is modern stylish accommodation situated 100mtrs away from the main Winelodge Hotel building. Its location is just a few yards from the Norfolk Broads and Yacht Marina and boasts it's own stylish Restaurant & Bar with great food & real ale offerings. Our wine list is full and varied with wines from around the globe plus a selection of fantastic champagne and sparkling wines.
Wi-Fi Internet is available throughout our accommodation for those who need to keep in touch. Room Rate includes Breakfast Parking for 50 cars is located at the Main Hotel 100mtrs away.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/04/2013 to 06/04/2022 - Check-in at 107 Bar and Canteen, 107 Bridge Road, NR32 3LN. Car Park located 100mtrs from Hotel . Rooms accessed via External Staircase to the rear of the Restaurant until July 2015. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Basic but good price
Bonus free curry buffet
- Room would have benefitted from curtains
Soap would have saved me a walk to Spar
Outside steps up to rooms not good for all
This was a last minute decision to start our break a day early and I found this place after a quick look on the web.
I must admit the price was the initial draw but when we arrived I really thought we'd been directed to the wrong place. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The room was amazing and very modern, not what we were honestly expecting. The only shortfall was the access, I have a problem with my mobility but did manage the outside stairs slowly. However, I don't usually spend my holidays running up and down stairs!. The included full English breakfast was cooked to order by a real chef. It was well presented, generous and hot.
This was an unexpected delight and an experience I look forward to having again. Well done!!