- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"We had a pleasant stay at this Inn. The accommodation was clean and tidy. Very good room with en suite for the price. Shortage of electric p..."
"great place in a great location used as a stop over on route to Cornwall..."
"I have stayed at the Bell Inn with my children a few times now. The location suits me just fine and I love Ilminster. The bedroom is clean a..."
"We arrived and the pub was closed, not a problem as clear instructions. We were welcomed by Alan. He was honest about not having a wide menu..."
About the hotel
The Bell Inn – Ilminster The Bell Inn is a traditional Public House with accommodation. It is located within the market town of Ilminster in Somerset only 200yds from the town square. The building dates back to 1760 and has been an Inn for much of its time.
Guests can relax in the bar areas or in the private beer garden to the rear of the property. All of the rooms are located on the first floor via stairs. Free parking is available in our car park to the rear of the property. Room 1 – Is the largest room and consists of a double bed & two single beds. Room 2 – Is a good sized single room. Room 3 – Is a spacious room and consist of a double bed & a single bed. All rooms are en-suite with showers and have modern free view TVs, Tea & Coffee making facilities. Free WI-FI is also available. A breakfast menu is available from 07:30am Please order the night before @ the Bar. We are located just off the junction with the A303 & A358. The Bell Inn is well placed for access to and from all parts of the West Country by road and rail. The M5 Motorway (junction 25) is approx 8 miles away from us.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 11/03/2013 to 31/12/2022 - PLEASE NOTE PAYMENT IS BY CARD OR CASH ONLY ON ARRIVAL. YOUR CARD DETAILS ARE ONLY USED TO SECURE THE BOOKING The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Stay at Bell Inn Ilminster
We had a pleasant stay at this Inn.
The accommodation was clean and tidy. Very good room with en suite for the price. Shortage of electric plugs to re-charge our phones was a bit of a problem, but we manage to a degree. Breakfast was extra, and was small, but big enough for me, and inexpensive, and very yummy.
great place in a great location used as a stop over on route to Cornwall