About the hotel
The Lamb Inn is a 16th century former coaching house with open fires, comfy sofas, stunning contemporary bedrooms and superb award winning food. We are a minute from Crediton and 15-20 mins from Exeter st David's and the university. We have recently won the Taste of Devon award and South West Dining Pub of the year 2011/12.
The Lamb are also listed in Alastair Sawdays Special Places to Stay, the Good Pub Guide the AA Good Pub Guide and CAMRA's Good Beer Guide. The bars are simple but warm and welcoming, bedrooms are luxurious but modern with highest quality beds, flat screen tv's and some with underfloor heating.
- Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Limited room service for hot food , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Tennis Courts , [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Lamb Inn
Good bit limited menu