- 43 guest reviews
"Excellent value and a very warm welcome...."
"Bedroom newly furbished and very comfortable. Pub downstairs and dining areas servicable. Hosts most welcoming. Good breakfast...."
"We were invited to a party and stayed at the White Bear. We couldn't fault it and the landlord Jeff was very freindly and helpful! We can hi..."
"Great room, with wonderful shower. Welcoming hosts...."
"Owners very friendly & accommodating, right from my initial telephone call to them about check in arrangements etc. Stayed in very comfortab..."
About the hotel
The White Bear is reputed to be the oldest pub in Devizes, with a lineage that can be traced back to the first recorded landlord in 1567! It is set close to the market square in the heart of the town. Close enough to the brewery for our beer be delivered by the last working horse drawn dray in the country. The traditional bar area features original beams and a wood burning stove, giving a wonderful authentic atmosphere.
Serving a full range of wines, spirits and soft drinks, our real pride is in our real ales, brewed at the Wadworths brewery situated less than a mile from the pub. At local real ales are available at all times and we regularly feature seasonal craft ales.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
The White Bear
Excellent value and a very warm welcome.
Bedroom newly furbished and very comfortable.
Pub downstairs and dining areas servicable. Hosts most welcoming. Good breakfast.