This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Phil & Keirsten extend a very warm welcome to you to The Blackbird Inn With a Double Room costing only £60. 00 per couple Bed & Breakfast and as little as £40. 00 for a single The Blackbird Inn makes the ideal spot to stay whether it be as a stopover before continuing your journey or a longer stay to explore the beautiful Somerset Countryside.
We are situated on the main A38 and are very easy to find and less than 5 minutes from the M5 motorway. Famous for food: Our menu offers many of the traditional favourites sourced using local suppliers and using only the finest and freshest ingredients. Our Bar is very well stocked with 3 Local Real Ales, 2 local Ciders, Stouts, Bitters & 3 Lagers. Plus a comprehensive wine list of wines from around the world as well as lovely Bean to cup coffee. We are pleased to be able to offer our customers free WiFi.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
No reviews yet