- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Can not recommend the Blackbird enough, the accommodation is brilliant, the staff are very friendly, the food is amazing and the locals are..."
"Found the Blackbird Inn on Laterooms.com and decided to stay as it was close to where I was working and a good price. Really enjoyed my stay..."
"Good clean room, we did think the bathroom was a bit dark but that's us being picky. Really liked Wellington and would definitely return..."
"a comfortable stay in all respects..."
"Only comment is about the service for the evening meal. The menu did say that everything was freshly cooked, so there might be a wait. Howev..."
About the hotel
Phil & Keirsten extend a very warm welcome to you to The Blackbird Inn With a Double Room costing only £6500 per couple Bed & Breakfast and as little as £45. 00 for a single The Blackbird Inn makes the ideal spot to stay whether it be as a stopover before continuing your journey or a longer stay to explore the beautiful Somerset Countryside. We are situated on the main A38 and are very easy to find and less than 5 minutes from the M5 motorway.
Famous for food: Our menu offers many of the traditional favourites sourced using local suppliers and using only the finest and freshest ingredients. Our Bar is very well stocked with 3 Local Real Ales, 2 local Ciders, Stouts, Bitters & 3 Lagers. Plus a comprehensive wine list of wines from around the world as well as lovely Bean to cup coffee. We are pleased to be able to offer our customers free WiFi.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Can not recommend the Blackbird enough, the accommodation is brilliant, the staff are very friendly, the food is amazing and the locals are very talkative and welcoming.
4-night stay at Blackbird Inn
Found the Blackbird Inn on Laterooms.com and decided to stay as it was close to where I was working and a good price.
Really enjoyed my stay, so much that I have booked again. Room was spacious, clean and ideal for one person. Decided to have evening meals in the restaurant and the food was great. Would highly recommend.